- About the Founder
- Contact Us
- History / Mission
- Programs and Courses
- Welcome to the web site of Mt. Joy College!
Welcome to Mount Joy College's Admissions site, where you'll find all the information you need to help you to decide to become a Mount Joy College student!
A personal interview with the school director/administrator is necessary prior to acceptance.
The school admits as regular students:
- High School graduates or holders of a high school equivalency certificates (proof of education is required.
- Application must provide the school with a copy of their high school diploma, G.E.D., or other diploma’s, certificates or degrees to be accepted into the course of study.
- Applicants must be mature, responsible adults at least 19 years of age to be accepted into the course of study.
- Applicants must provide the school with a copy of their birth certificate to be accepted into the course of study when requested.
- Applicants must also complete and submit a Mount Joy College admissions application form. On this application the applicant must indicate how they plan to pay their living costs and tuition during their attendance in the program. (financial aid, savings, etc.).
- Applicants must also submit two names of individuals willing to give a personal reference for them.
- Applicants must submit a personal letter describing themselves as well as stating their intentions for registering for courses of study.
- Applicants must return a medical certificate (where applicable) completed by a licensed physician which certifies the applicant to be in good health, free from communicable disease and fit to undertake training.
- Applicants must pay $50 non-refundable registration and processing fee upon acceptance into the course of study. Cheques are to be made payable to Mount Joy College .
- Applicants must read and certify that they have read a copy of the school’s policies and procedures, any updates and inserts and the enrolment and registration agreement.
- Applicants may be required to provide a security background check, CPIC.